Herne Farm Leisure Centre will be CLOSED for ALL activities from Saturday 21st March 2020 until further notice.
Herne Farm Leisure Centre Community Hall is available for hire by residents and non residents. Ideal for Weddings, Birthday parties, Anniversaries. Well equipped new bar, kitchen and recently added air conditioning. Secure garden area.
It boasts ample tables and seating for up to 90 people. The Hall backs onto a garden area which is perfect for a barbecue, hog roast or simply to take in the fresh air.
The Hall sessions are divided into Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions. The Hall Diary shows the current bookings.
The times are:
Morning 09.00 – 13.00
Afternoon 13.30 – 18.00
Evening 18.30 – 23.00 Saturdays up until 23.30 hrs.
Book the Hall
We have a Bar available to Hire with two Fully Trained Bar Staff for those very special occasions.
Residents when they Hire the Hall will receive a 10% discount.
The Herne Farm Centre does not allow alcohol to be consumed on the premises unless in the hall and it has been purchased at the Centre’s Licensed Bar.
The Management may grant permission on special occasions (with a signed agreement) for alcohol to be brought onto the premises providing the Hirer has there own Liquor License.
Each booking will be considered carefully by the Manager. 18th and 21st birthday parties are usually rejected based on generating more problems affecting the Centre and Local Residents.
Organisations and societies
- Petersfield Area Historical Society
Founded in 1973, the Petersfield Area Historical Society promotes the study, recording and research of local history. The Society holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker from September to April and organises visits to places of historical interest during spring and summer.
- Welsh Society
The aims of the Petersfield Welsh Society are to foster the interests and encourage the friendship of all Welsh people and those who love Wales, residing in the area in and around Petersfield, and to keep intact links that bind them to the ‘Old Country’.
- Baby Ballet Mother and Daughter team, Claire and Barbara are immensely passionate about baby ballet and have worked tirelessly since 1999 to make it into the award-winning reputable concept it is today – which now has over 100 franchised and licensed schools teaching over 20,000 children every week in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. View more
- Dancecatz Academy is Fun and Friendly Classes in Ballet, Tap and Acro for ages 4 to 7 plus. For more information contact Karen Russell on 07983 000943. View more or Email.
- Mature Movers is An Exercise Class To Music For Older Adults, with classes in Petersfield, Liphook, Bordon and Midhurst. For more information contact Karen Lewis on 01730 813576 or 07528 487096. Email
- Pearl Pilates is a New Pilates Class Tuesdays 9:15am – 10:15am from 22nd October here at Herne Farm. Contact Karen at Email.
- Petersfield Academy of Dance aim is to teach children to dance in a fun and friendly environment and inspire in students a love for dancing and performing. We have classes to suit all abilities and we take pupils from 3 years through to adults. View more
- Playball is Sport And Movement Development Specialists, The Sports Programme with a Difference. The Classes are run between October and February Half Term and uses 1 (one) of the Herne Farm Squash Courts. A FREE lesson can be arranged for your child. For more information contact Lorna Keefe on 07970 139287. View more or Email.
- Zumba With Stacey on Friday at 10:30 here at Herne Farm. For more information contact Stacy on 07547 144023. Email
Our Hall is an ideal venue to host your Wedding Breakfast.
Our Bar looks stunning and the Hall is equipped with the essential table and chairs with seating up to 90 people, and recently added air conditioning.
The Hall is neutrally coloured, which allows you to style it the way you want it.
We want your day to be perfect and will try to do everything we can.
Typically a Hirer will hire the Hall for the whole weekend allowing you to get everything right.
Note: If you require a bouncey castle then it must be NO higher than 10 foot high.
A 3 year old Birthday Party
The Cost for Hiring the Main Hall are:- Hourly – Sunday to Saturday £15. Half Day – Sunday to Saturday £50. Per Day – Sunday to Saturday £100. Evening – Sunday to Friday £50. Evening – Saturday £85.
The cost for hiring the Bar are:- Saturday Evening £40
Prices may vary depending on time of year, for an actual cost please contact the Centre Manager on 01730 266 874 with all your times and requirements. Email