Herne Farm Leisure Centre Community Hall is available for hire by residents and non residents. Ideal for Weddings, Birthday parties, Anniversaries. Well equipped new bar and kitchen. Secure garden area.
It boasts ample tables and seating for up to 120 people. The hall backs onto a garden area which is perfect for a barbecue, hog roast or simply to take in the fresh air.
The hall sessions are divided into Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions. The Hall Diary shows the current bookings.
The times are:
Morning 09.00 – 13.00
Afternoon 13.30 – 18.00
Evening 18.30 – 23.00 Saturdays up until 23.30 hrs.
Book the Hall
We have a bar available to hire with two fully trained bar staff for those very special occasions.
Residents when they book the hall will receive a 10% discount.
Each booking will be considered carefully by the manager. 18th and 21st birthday parties are usually rejected based on generating more problems affecting the centre and local residents.
Organisations and societies
- Petersfield Area Historical Society
Founded in 1973, the Petersfield Area Historical Society promotes the study, recording and research of local history. The Society holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker from September to April and organises visits to places of historical interest during spring and summer.
- Welsh Society
The aims of the Petersfield Welsh Society are to foster the interests and encourage the friendship of all Welsh people and those who love Wales, residing in the area in and around Petersfield, and to keep intact links that bind them to the ‘Old Country’.
- U3A – University of the third age
- Baby ballet Mother and daughter team, Claire and Barbara are immensely passionate about babyballet and have worked tirelessly since 1999 to make it into the award-winning reputable concept it is today – which now has over 100 franchised and licensed schools teaching over 20,000 children every week in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. View more
- Mature Movers
- Diddi Dance Diddi dance encourage endless enthusiasm and energy in an action packed, full of fun 45-minute dance class. Classes are suitable for both boys and girls aged from 18 months upwards. View more
- Academy of Dance Our aim at PAD is to teach children to dance in a fun and friendly environment and inspire in students a love for dancing and performing. We have classes to suit all abilities and we take pupils from 3 years through to adults. View more
- Donna Dance Classes
Our hall is an ideal venue to host your wedding breakfast. Our bar looks stunning and the hall is equiped with the essential table and chairs, neutrally coloured it allows you to style it the way you want it. We want your day to be perfect and will try to do everything we can. Typically a hirer will hire the hall for the whole weekend allowing you to get everything right.
A 3 year old Birthday Party
The cost of booking hall needs to be put here.