Defibrillator Training at Herne Farm
Herne Farm has recently purchased a Defibrillator and it is hoped to have it installed very shortly.
We are planning to run a Defibrillator Training Session at Herne Farm on Friday 28th February 2020 starting at 19:30.
- It is run by “Saving Lives Together”. www.savinglivestogether.co.uk
- If you wish to attend then please contact the Centre Manager with your name, phone number and email address.
- Your details will then be added to a list on a first come, first serve basis.
- Numbers are limited by size of the hall, if numbers are high, then further training sessions will be organised in the near future.
- Bar facilities will be available before and after the training session.
- New Applications to Register for Non-Resident Squash is CLOSED until further notice.
- If you require a Multiple Court Hire (side by side or back to back) then please contact the Centre by email with all the Details so it can be arranged.
Residents Friday Social Night at The Leisure Centre
Residents and Guests are Invited for a Social Evening with Bar and Music in the Hall at the Centre. The next Three Dates are:
- 13th March, 3rd April and 1st May 2020.
- Start 8pm till 11pm.
Herne Farm Leisure Centre Details:
Crundles, Herne Farm, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4PJ.
Tel: 01730 266874 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org